Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The 2015 Planner


I love planners. I love lists.

I love pretty pages in a notebook.

Back in the day, I would buy several planners each year - a small planner for personal dates that would live in my purse, a junior sized weekly/monthly planner for business items that would live in my attache (or backpack, depending on which office I was in) - and a large calendar for home that I would scribble entries onto each week.

This was not the most streamlined system, but it worked.

Once we entered the computer age, I stated experimenting with electronic versions of planners. From Outlook calendar reminders to my Palm Pilot (those were the days) to the various apps that abound now. But they are limited - and not very pretty.

I like visuals - I like to see the sweep of events - I like pretty pages.

So I started making my own organizer pages - pretty pages based on the classic daily/weekly/monthly calendars I had spent so many years working with. And I tweaked them to my own needs.

I made them pretty and colorful!



This year, I will share them with you.

I am offering a printable version of my Daily Planner for sale at my Meylah shop - and I will share free printable add-ins on Blooming in Suburbia over the next few weeks time.

These pages are meant to be printed and inserted into a letter-sized (8 1/2 x 11) binder. I use a simple binder from Staples - but fancy binders can be fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment